Greeting Cards from Buc~A~Buc Farm

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Turkey Poults and Hornet Dodging

I finally decided to go ahead and sell my 5 remaining turkey poults, so went out this morning to take a video and pictures for sale.  

Instead I ended up wind sprinting once again from the hornets that have chased me all stinking summer. This time they caught up. Let me tell you, I was picking them up and putting them down, but the old fat lady can only go so fast.  🤣 Thankfully Rebekah heard me when I said, "Run!" and took off.  (Proving once again you don't have to be fast, just faster than the last.  LOL!)  

Anyway, it's been hours and my hand and arm are still throbbing. Stinking hornets.  Bleh.  They are in my lilac bush and we have thus far been unable to get rid of them.  I had accidentally brushed up against the leaves and at least ten of them zoomed out after me.  The buzzards. We can not find their actual nest.  

I did finally get some video of the poults. Too bad no video of me (unsuccessfully) dodging hornets! Anyway, the poults are for sale if you are in my area.  $15 each. I have five available.

Here's the video:  


No comments:

Post a Comment