Greeting Cards from Buc~A~Buc Farm

Friday, August 2, 2019

Password Password. WHO remembers my PASSWORD?


My computer is fixed! Again! Perhaps I can go more than 12 minutes without doing something ELSE to it. Plus I'm fairly certain the computer repair folks want me to lose their number.

"What's your password?"

I don't know.

"We have to have your password."

I don't know it! Try this. And this. And this one and this one and this one.

"None of these work."

~sigh~

FIVE DAYS LATER I remembered the password. They fixed it in like ten minutes. I'm not EVEN going to speak about PIN numbers or how long it's going to take Gregg to collect his rolling eyeballs...


2 comments:

  1. Just like my mom, she never remembers computer stuff too... so annoying when I'm supposed to help with that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, BLESS YOU for helping your Mama! We are OLD. We have too much STUFF in our brainies. We were not meant to store weird numbers and letters that make no sense. That's why we have CHILDREN! (Except mine couldn't remember either. So. I just decided it was my children's fault! LOLOLOL!!!!)

    ReplyDelete