Greeting Cards from Buc~A~Buc Farm

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

You Who, YouTube



One of my friends mentioned on Facebook that I have nearly 7,000 subscribers on YouTube. Yup. I do. So I thought I’d post this for my other friends so they might know what in the world with the videos - and perhaps you could throw in a like or share now and then. 😉

7,000 subscribers is  n-o-t-h-i-n-g  by YouTube standards. Nothing. A drop in the bucket. My goal is 10,000 subscribers by the end of NEXT year. And that is highly unlikely, but I’m trying. Subscribers are hard won, and it goes up and down. And then I have the folks that literally steal my videos and put their own names on them. I just reported nearly 40 to YouTube and had them removed. People who copy my entire video or parts of them and post them under their own name. Argh.

Anyway, Gregg encourages me to keep trying – after the initial eye roll when I started. 😁 I plug along and do my best. I don’t make much money from them, but the more subscribers, the more pennies. And literally – it is pennies. A good month will bring me $50. Usually it is around $30. So. Two bags of feed. Half of a riding lesson for Rebekah. Gas money. That’s why I’m always begging to like, share, subscribe and RING the bell! Sharing nearly always brings me new subscribers. Liking and commenting puts my videos higher in likelihood of them popping up for people to watch. So. If you guys watch the videos, please, please, please hit LIKE. Leave a comment – even if it’s a smiley face or anything. Everything. EVERYTHING helps. I've a lot of videos out there. Mostly animals. All are family friendly of course. And, no, not all chickens! Go here and, well, LIKE! COMMENT! SHARE! and SUBSCRIBE! (and ring that BELL!  LOL!)  Thank you so much!😊

2 comments:

  1. Stealing videos? What an assholes. Seriously, what are they thinking?

    You should promote yourself somehow. Like, for example, find similar videos to yours, and colaborate. And by that I mean, if they mention you in their video, you mention them in yours. It's gain for both of you and more people are likely to know about your channel's existence. Wish you luck 🖤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Nearly 40 different steals. It took me a couple hours to report them. Some to entire videos. Oy.
    As far as your suggestion, thank you! I actually did try that once and it did not go well on my end. Not a good experience. So, I decided that was the end of that. LOL! But thanks for trying to help!

    ReplyDelete