Greeting Cards from Buc~A~Buc Farm

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

And the 'let's give Rebekah my old phone' adventure continues!



Whelp.  Even though I can't seem to make and follow links to direct people to my own youtube channel, it worked JUST FINE for Rebekah, who with her phone got on and started making improvements!!! Oh. My. Goodness. Seven years of work nearly down the drain. YIKES! Was able to change things back and thankfully she didn't delete anything. At least noting too important. YIKES!

After a couple of hours, I was able to mostly change things back, but her picture continues to show up whenever I respond to a comment.  Oy. Hopefully it will change soon.  If any of you would be so kind to let me know what you are seeing, I would appreciate it.  You can find my channel here:    



You should see a picture of an egg basket on my home page, and a picture of a chicken with a daisy flower hat wherever I have left a response to a comment. Thank you!

Honestly, next time I need to do something on my computer, I'm just going to ask Rebekah for help.





2 comments:

  1. "a picture of an egg basket on my home page" umm I don't see that anywhere. I see the chick with a flower on his head though, ADORABLE! 🖤🖤🖤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking, Yunau! I appreciate it. Yes, it USED to be an egg basket, but when I changed it back I used the baby chick with the daisy hat. That was one of my chicks from a few years ago. An Isa Brown.

    ReplyDelete