Greeting Cards from Buc~A~Buc Farm

Thursday, July 11, 2019

The Clown Car says, "Meow."

Uh... Is there any space inside an engine of a 2004 Toyota Sienna that could possibly hold a cat? Asking for a friend.... ~cough~
Soooo... I’m coming through Fredericksburg tonight trying to get home and I hear and Rebekah ALSO hears.... a CAT. And this is the second time today we have heard this cat. The first time we were sitting still and I told Rebekah it must be in the car beside us. Well there was no car beside us this time and we were driving down the road. I know the clown car makes a lot of strange noises, but it’s never said, “MEOW” before. 
So I call home and have my family do a cat head count. They’re all there. I pull off in a parking lot, pop the hood and am staring in my motor with my phone flashlight. Some guy stops and asks if I’m having engine trouble. What am I supposed to say??? So I just tell him. He gets HIS flashlight. No cat. He leaves. I’m sure with quite the story. I leave. Come home and get the flashlight again and look in every place I can find. No cat. I dunno. I guess I’ve well and truly finally lost my mind -and brought Rebekah along with me. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow if I wake up and find a new cat!

2 comments:

  1. I ended up taking the car to the garage the next morning. They took it apart looking for the cat but found nothing. Though they did find a space definitely big enough for one to hide. The mechanic said they had two other people over the years come in with cats in their engines. I'm guessing when I parked for the night, the cat jumped out and hopefully went home.

    ReplyDelete