Greeting Cards from Buc~A~Buc Farm

Friday, July 12, 2019

Cat Angst


So I’m sitting at Advanced Automotive who out of the goodness of their hearts are going to look in my engine for the CAT which is hopefully still alive and can be rescued or who climbed out last night and is living happily ever after somewhere. Oh my gosh.

Incredibly they say they have had two other people have this happen!!!

Honestly. This week. Even by MY standards has been just stupid.

I hope they don’t find a dead cat. I am already so worried about the stupid thing. Sheesh.


UPDATE:  No cat. Thank goodness. They took it all apart, and, yes. There is indeed space for a cat - and right where we heard it. Anyway. I’m going with the cat is safe and sound someplace living a happy life. šŸ™„ Maybe it finally vacated last night. I don’t know. I know I’ve spent enough time and energy angsting about it. Sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. Like I said, maybe that was a ghost cat, especially that this has happened to other people too :O

    ReplyDelete