Greeting Cards from Buc~A~Buc Farm

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Potato


Potato our barn cat getting shade in our sweet corn patch yesterday.  She's an awesome barn cat that keeps our mice population down.  She was missing for a few hours this morning but showed up later.  I was afraid one of the many fox or coyote had gotten her last night.  I may bring her in at night time from now on.  Not exactly great, as she does most of her hunting at night.  But... too many bad guys out there that would love her for a midnight snack!

2 comments:

  1. Now you can say "Hey I found a potato amongst corn" 😂 How could you name her like that, poor cat 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!!!! Yes! I found a Potato amongst my corn! LOL! And as far as her name, my daughter's 4th grade class named her. :)

    ReplyDelete