Greeting Cards from Buc~A~Buc Farm

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

And God Laughed



When I woke up this morning I was going to get so much done because I was going to be home allll day!
And God laughed and laughed.
Instead it was another day o’ Cindy, complete with no water, plumbers coming and going (one of which I temporarily LOST- nope. Not making up.), my neighbor calling and scaring the beejeebers out of me (She fell and scooted several feet to the phone to call me. She’s okay), Rebekah having a panic attack in Walmart over a mouth guard her Doctor recommended. She took one look and... NOPE! I literately threw the thing back on the shelf and we amscrayed out of the isle. She did NOT like the looks of that thing. Dang! Anyway, left Walmart (and the evil mouth guard) and headed to the med store to load Grammie’s gigantic lift chair into the back of the clown car. Me (bad back), Rebekah, and another lady older than me who could only lift her arms “this high.” Mostly we just did a lot of looking at the chair, looking back at each other, and looking at the chair again. Hercules I mean Ben was supposed to be there but was working late. Fortunately Gregg showed up and saved the day. Yay!
In the end it was way too late for me to cook, so we had pizza out and then Ice Cream at Carrousel! Woot!! So Rebekah and I got supper out with the DH AND ice cream , plus saw some old friends in the middle of it all. Yay! And this FRIDAY I am going to be home allll day and I’m going to get so much done!

No comments:

Post a Comment