Greeting Cards from Buc~A~Buc Farm

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So I was talking about this on facebook and thought I'd bring it over here.  It seems since I've started blogging I've gotten some folks e-mailing me re the murder of "Poor Celery" ...as he has come to be known.  (He's only had about eight names now I think.)  Anyway, word is out.  I can't even find refuge in Wal-Mart.  I ran into a fellow chicken person there just today who couldn't believe I'd "done it."  ~Sigh~  Even my sister is fussing at me.  He wasn't a pet!  Really!  Good (chicken) gravy.  I had no idea "Celery" had so many fans.  Funny, I don't recall anyone occupying my yard droning SAVE SAVE THE THE CELERY CELERY!!

Will I do it again?  Yes, I have to say I likely will.  My apologies to the folks who thought better of me.  And, no, the cat (who really is a pet) is not next on my list.  Even though his name is Crabcake... ~cough~  WHAT?!  ;0)


_____________________________________________________________________
So, this afternoon Rebekah and I brought the Maran chicks in so I could get some pictures and, well... one thing lead to another and... LOL!


Yup.  That's one of ours.  She's for sale, btw.  Dress not included. 



No comments:

Post a Comment