Greeting Cards from Buc~A~Buc Farm

Saturday, March 14, 2020

And now a PAUSE from all the virus fears...

I figure with all the … everything lately, I’m going to start going back into my old notes and Christmas Letters and post some of my stories.  It might give some a needed chuckle and take our minds off OTHER things.  So.  Here we go.  I hope you enjoy.  This is way back from 2005.  I will post at least one story a day. <3  Everyone HOLD ON.  It's GOING TO BE OKAY.  In the mean time - I hope this brings a chuckle. 

From 2005.
In April, Rebekah accosted the mall Easter Bunny. That was kind of interesting.   We think w/ intense therapy he, our children, and the children in line behind us, should recover.  Maybe.   

Rebekah went up to sit on the Easter Bunny’s lap, and in the process noticed something alarming.  She noticed when she looked inside the Easter Bunnies MOUTH she saw a MAN.  She saw a man who was, at least apparently in her mind, trapped or partially eaten.  Sort of like Jonah, only different.  She then decided this man needed saving and proceeded to extricate him. 

Now once Rebekah gets onto something, especially something of THIS caliber, it is very difficult to redirect her.  She was DETERMINED to remove his head.  And I don’t mean maybe.  I think his feet actually lifted off the ground as she gave one last heroic tug before I (and the fairly horrified helper Bunnies) grabbed her.  

I’m fairly certain we have been banned for life from the Egg Court.   I spent the rest of the car ride home trying to “explain.”  The guy in the rabbit suit is probably in traction.   Hopefully they didn't get our names.

Please note all stories and everything else posted here on this blog is copyrighted material and may not be shared.  Instead, please provide a link back to my blog if you'd like.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment