Greeting Cards from Buc~A~Buc Farm

Saturday, June 27, 2020

You Tube Channel

My little YouTube channel
has been growing. It is seriously tiny, but – it’s growing. We are currently at 7,138 subscribers. Lately it has been growing more than usual. I am guessing for some it may be an escape to a bit of peace, calm, and quietness in the midst of all the daily insanity. I truly don’t know. I do know that every like and comment, every subscription and share – helps. It takes only seconds to do. Really. It grows my channel and it gives me (literally) a few pennies. The pennies add up at the end of the month to maybe a couple bags of feed, or pizza for the family. Last time was a new Silkie for Rebekah. Said all that to say please do consider visiting my channel – and sharing it with others. And for those of you who already do – I see you – I appreciate you taking the time to help. And I thank you SO MUCH. 





2 comments: