Greeting Cards from Buc~A~Buc Farm

Friday, March 29, 2013

So... today I got my Buc~A~Buc taxes FINALLY done, the form filled out (itemized w/ prices) for replacing the lost food from the ice box debacle, and a whole bunch of other mind numbing paperwork DONE and ready to go out in the mail.  We also picked up a new to us chicken tractor which Rebekah has already claimed for those ding dong (kill me now) Silkies of hers AND we cleaned house.  YIKES!  I'm tired.  House still needs more cleaning (big surprise) and I need to do a bunch of cooking tomorrow.  Hoping to still make it down to pick up Grammie before Easter.  She's still holding out which is odd.  I guess she got a better offer!  LOLOL!!!  I can't IMAGINE not wanting to join the insanity that is Willson for Easter!  Oh well.  :)  Grandmar and Grandad are still coming as well as some friends we've not seen for a while.  YAY!  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment